Join Our Team
If you are motivated by personal accomplishment, stimulated by a challenge and want the prestige associated with a profession, then becoming a VR Business Intermediary is for you!
Independent agent to handle the selling and buying transactions of businesses. Includes prospecting for business owners interested in selling their businesses; preparing and executing listing agreements; marketing and showing businesses; negotiating terms and conditions of sale; closing the sale transaction.
Possess or secure a Colorado Real Estate license; complete VR business intermediary training; own and drive a reliable vehicle; attend on-going in-office training; and good understanding of business financial statement.
- Build an inventory of quality businesses to sell.
- Value and price a business.
- Formulate different transaction structures to maximize value.
- Become familiar with content and execution of VR forms.
- Educate buyers and sellers on the transaction process.
- Understand and direct due diligence.
- Close the transaction.
As a professional VR business intermediary, you will manage the process of selling businesses with the goal of successful transactions, while the owners continue to manage their businesses.
Leadership/ownership at our firm recognizes, values, and rewards high producers, ask just how committed we are recognizing and rewarding great people! For experienced business leaders, the sky is truly the limit to what you can accomplish professionally and financially as a VR associate.
Be prepared to tell us why you will be successful in business sales, mergers & acquisitions.
Key Characteristics of Successful Associates:
- Action Oriented
- Business/Financial Acumen- basics thru advanced
- Integrity and Trust
- Selling/Building Relationships
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management